Welcome Back !
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We firmly believe that all dental care is essential; oral health is essential to general health and well-being at every stage of life.
Safety of both patients and staff has always been a top priority. That philosophy hasn’t changed, but the measures upon which to ensure it have.
Staff will wear optimal protective gear, use hospital-grade disinfectants, administer the latest sterilization protocols, and utilize single-use disposable materials – always remaining consistent with the latest CDC and ADA guidelines. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance regarding proper infection control procedures.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. If you have a fever, are experiencing any COVID symptoms, or have recently been exposed, please contact the office and we can assist in rescheduling your appointment.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use immediately upon approaching the front desk and your temperature will be taken.
- For the next several weeks our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We ask that you come alone to your appointment, if you need assistance to get into and out of the office, we will ask that person to kindly wait in the car while you are being treated. We ask that only one parent accompany a young child into the treatment room.
- We ask that you arrive promptly at your appointment time, not too early, to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We also ask that you please wear a mask when coming into the office.
It is our firm belief that preventive dental care is important to your overall good health and look forward to seeing you for your next re-care appointment. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, our staff, and every patient, safe in our practice. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 414-258-0120.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.